Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Peer Review Skinny

How do I feel about our peer review?  Well I think that it had its strengths but it also had its weaknesses.  Overall I like the idea of peer review.  Having someone look over my paper gave me many new ideas and showed me some of my faults.  I had someone with a view that more disagreed with mine.  I think that did help to build my arguments and see how I can build those stronger, but I think having a second person who had a more agreeing view point would be good to help build the other parts of the paper.  I think that the more people who read you paper, the more advise you get and then you have even more choices in how I can improve my paper.  Overall, I like how the peer review went, but I feel like it needed to continue with more people reviewing the paper.  So a good start, but not finished.

3 comments:

  1. agreed. one persons opinion doesnt mean its the right one. in the end its up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good point! Sometimes it is hard to only have one person edit. I wish we had more time in class to do that!
    -A.M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that I am not the only person who feels this way.

    AB

    ReplyDelete