Saturday, February 5, 2011

RA Thesis

"The Relationship Between Globalization and Militarism" is an effective argument to convince the every day person and also people of political power to reform and if necessary, or scrap these organizations that support globalization and force countries to militarism because it uses real examples from the past and present to show it's effect, statistics that are just plain scary and a organization and flow that keeps the reader interested to create an appeal to Logos.

5 comments:

  1. This is a great topic and thesis! Goodjob!
    -A.M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like it will be an interesting paper. A couple suggestions: while this isn't a strictly formal paper/thesis, you still want to be careful with using casual words or phrases, like "scrap" or "just plain scary". You also may want to keep in mind that your audience is not extremely knowledgable, so i would hesitate to word the use the word "Logos" in your thesis. Things may sound a little nit-picky, but they can really help the strength in the sound of your thesis. But I'm sure your paper is going to be great, I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job with the template! Keep it up!
    -csm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment.

    TMAN- I see where you are coming from and you do have a point, but in my defense, I was actually using the same words that were used in the article itself, but I will look over it again and probably make some changes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely liked your thesis! Very well written and thought over. I do agree with TMAN though...just watch the word choice (I get its used in the article, but it seems informal?). If you can have a more casual voice, I think I'd be fine though. Other than that, I think it's an excellent thesis. :]

    MEB

    ReplyDelete